Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,154 in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (44 minutes ago)