Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,585 (NZ$4,235) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shanghai costs 元777 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)