Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,428 (NZ$8,332) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)