Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12967 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,194 (元24,631) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)