Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,317 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23114 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,741 (11,858 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)