Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 54% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €684 (₨51,800) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)