Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06683 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,147 (32,129 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)