Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06927 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,282 (18,503 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)