Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,897 ($4,536) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)