Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,252 (9,749 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)