Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,162 (2,270 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)