Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,307 (руб 145,552) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)