Cost of living comparison between Volos, Greece and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,673 in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)