Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01475 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,667 (руб 180,796) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)