Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,690 (руб 162,525) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)