Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,228 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)