Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,908 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)