Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,816 (39,215,784 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)