Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,721 (37,550,213 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)