Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10236 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,277 (22,245 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)