Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10536 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,766 (45,236 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)