Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,957 (₨142,612) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)