Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,056 (CH$1,537,990) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (40 minutes ago)