Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04375 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,516 (Mex$ 57,493) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)