Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,247 in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)