Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,463 (29,880,674 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)