Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,625 (3,160 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)