Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,771 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)