Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,892 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)