Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00311 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,153 (371,089 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)