Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,143 (346,959 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)