Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,793 in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (10 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)