Cost of living comparison between Vereeniging, South Africa and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06586 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,756 (R 41,855) in Vereeniging.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)