Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,269 (Mex$ 52,821) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (37 minutes ago)