Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13441 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,004 (kr37,227) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)