Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,357 in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (38 minutes ago)