Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10236 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,196 (21,453 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)