Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10554 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,086 (38,714 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)