Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10236 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,886 (37,963 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)