Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00521 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,037 (199,187 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)