Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00540 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,123 (208,056 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)