Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,204 (354,055 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)