Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10509 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,740 (45,102 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $51 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (18 minutes ago)