Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10430 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,287 (21,927 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)