Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,028 (2,005 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)