Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,299 (2,532 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)