Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,305 (4,522 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)