Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,172 in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)