Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,947 in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)