Cost of living comparison between Varese, Italy and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,062 in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)