Cost of living comparison between Varanasi, India and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,238 (₨163,124) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)