Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,025 (₨78,344) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)