Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,543 ($5,090) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)