Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,444 ($2,874) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)