Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,562 prices entered by 415 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,278 (C$6,213) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)