Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,481 prices entered by 474 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,190 (C$3,241) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)