Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00195 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,414 (1,237,493Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)