Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,110 (620,842Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)