Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,343 (CH$981,011) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)