Cost of living comparison between Valletta, Malta and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,720 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)