Cost of living comparison between Valletta, Malta and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,579 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)