Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,511 (COL$7,611,450) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)