Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,109 (COL$3,923,626) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)