Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,307 in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (27 minutes ago)