Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09225 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 117% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,770 (Bs 73,389) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (34 minutes ago)