Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,433 (CH$1,052,094) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)