Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 113% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,619 (CHF 4,333) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)