Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 59% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,233 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)