Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 61% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,221 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)