Cost of living comparison between Uzhhorod, Ukraine and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03595 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,211 (33,681₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)