Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,869 (¥249,986) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)