Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,684 in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)